CHORUS Clean Energy AG has taken over Treucon Asset Management GmbH. The Berlin-based company specializes in the management of funds investing in renewable energy systems.
Energy Finance & Investment News in Germany
CHORUS Clean Energy AG has acquired additional solar and wind parks in Germany with a total generation capacity of almost 20 MW for a Luxembourg special fund managed by the company.
Innogy has signed a stand-alone credit agreement of €2 billion and has issued its inaugural corporate green bond of €850 million (US$1 billion) to refinance wind energy projects in Europe
Fortum is in advanced discussions with E.ON concerning E.ON's 46.65% stake in the Germany-based international energy company Uniper. In relation to these advanced discussions, certain questions are currently being clarified with the authorities by E.ON.
The EDF Group is launching its new subsidiary Agregio, in order to help electricity producers who create renewable energy and businesses who can adapt their patterns of consumption to make use of it.
Fortum has announced its intention to launch a voluntary Public Takeover Offer, comprising a cash offer to all Uniper shareholders with a total value of €22 per share.
Germany's Federal Network Agency (Bundesnetzagetur) has launched a third and final onshore wind auction with a target of 1 GW and a maximun bid of €70 (US$ 83.5) per MWh.
IPPToday #44: Northland Power reaches financial close on the €1.3B Deutche Bucht offshore wind project
Canada-based energy utility Northland Power has announced the financial close in the 252-MW Deutsche Bucht (DeBu) offshore wind project in the German North Sea.
AMP Capital has reached final close on the AMP Capital Infrastructure Debt Fund III (IDF III), raising US$2.5 billion for the mezzanine debt strategy, an additional US$800 million in co-investment rights and securing a further US$800 million from investors who want access to its deal capabilities.
Germany has awarded a total of 1,013 MW of projects in the country's second onshore wind auction. The average price in the tender fell to €42.8/MWh (US$50.34) of produced electricity, which is down from €57.1/MWh in the first auction.
The Hamburg-based solar and wind park operator Capital Stage has announced it has acquired five additional wind installations in Brandenburg and Mecklenburg-West Pomerania with a total generation capacity of nearly 17 MW.
Deutsche AM has achieved final close of Pan European Infrastructure II L.P. (PEIF II), a closed-end fund focusing on unlisted European infrastructure investments.
The project rights of the 80 megawatts Vivaldi Springtime wind project located in the State of Montana have been sold to Pattern Development ready to build including power purchase agreement (PPA) and grid connection.
KGAL has announced the first closing of its core plus European renewable fund ESPF 4. With €255 million (US$294 million) of committed equity, the Luxembourg-based SICAV-SIF vehicle has attracted large commitments from four major European institutional investors.
EWE GASSPEICHER GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Oldenburg-based utility company EWE, has announced its intentions to build the world’s largest battery by employing the well-known redox flow battery principle (in which electrical energy is stored in a liquid) along with new, environmentally friendly components in underground salt caverns.
Capital Stage AG has announced it has acquired from an institutional investor additional 54,999 shares of CHORUS Clean Energy AG.
Germany-based GLS Bank has announced an agreement to acquire the 80.1 percent stake in the 48-MW Gagel wind farm from energy cooperative Prokon Regenerative Energien eG.
Enbridge Inc. has announced it will acquire 49.89 percent of the shares in EnBW's 112 MW Albatros offshore wind farm in the North Sea. EnBW will retain the remaining 50.1 percent.
ABO Wind has reported the divestment of nine wind farm projects with a total nominal capacity of about 100 MW to the Czech supplier ČEZ. The amount of the transaction has not been disclosed.