Invenergy has announced that its La Jacinta Solar project, located in the Salto Department of Uruguay, issued a 24.5-year investment-grade rated project bond for approximately US$64.75 million in the U.S. Private Placement Market. The bond was rated Baa3 by Moody’s.
Energy Finance & Investment News in Uruguay
Invenergy has announced that its 70 MW Campo Palomas wind project, located in the Salto Department of Uruguay, issued investment-grade rated project bonds (Baa3 / Moody’s) for approximately US$135.8 million in the US Private Placement Market.
The Inter-American Investment Corporation (IIC), acting on behalf of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) Group, has disbursed a US$120 million financing package to Areaflin, S.A. to support the construction, operation, and maintenance of the Valentines Wind Farm in Uruguay.
The Inter-American Investment Corporation (IIC) continues to support energy generation from renewable sources in Uruguay with the approval of a US$56 million financing package for a 500 Kv transmission line between the cities of Melo and Tacuarembó.
Fotowatio Renewable Ventures, a global utility-scale solar developer, has signed an agreement with Invenergy, a privately-held company that develops, owns and operates utility-scale renewable energy projects and storage facilities, for the sale of the 65 MW La Jacinta solar plant in Uruguay, one of the largest photovoltaic projects in Latin America.
Saeta Yield SA, a spanish renewable energy plants owner, has announced it will acquire the Carape I and II wind farms in Uruguay that have a combined capacity of 95 MW.
The Inter-American Investment Corporation (IIC) signed two financing packages with Solaria Energía y Medio Ambiente S.A. for the construction, operation and maintenance of two 9.5MW solar photovoltaic energy plants in Uruguay.
German-based KfW Ipex-Bank and Helaba Landesbak Hessen-Thuringen have committed a financing package of US$160.3 million for the development of the 117.5 MW Peralta wind project in Uruguay.
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd (MOL) has announced that Lakler S.A., 100% subsidiary of MOL has officially agreed to conclude a charter contract with Gas Sayago, a joint venture between Uruguay's state oil company ANCAP and state power company UTE, for floating storage and regasification unit (FSRU) project in Montevideo, Uruguay, led by Gas Sayago.
TerraForm Global, a globally diversified owner of clean power generation assets in attractive, high-growth emerging markets controlled by SunEdison, has recently announced that it has competed an acquisition of the 26 MW Alto Cielo solar farm in Uruguay from the Spanish developer Solarpack.
Abengoa has reached an agreement with a subsidiary of Invenergy Wind LLC (Invenergy) for the sale of the 70 MW Campo Palomas wind farm, located in Salto, Uruguay.
SOWITEC has recently announced the financial close of 53 MW Vientos de Pastorale wind farm. The project belongs to Bow Power, a joint venture between ACS and GIP who has 90% of the shares, and SOWITEC who controls the remaining 10%.
Statoil Uruguay B.V. has agreed with Total E&P Uruguay B.V. to acquire 15% working interest in offshore exploration block 14 in Uruguay.
Renewvia Energy, an Atlanta-based solar development firm, completed the last disposition contingency for a 26-megawatt (MW) solar project in Uruguay.
Uruguayan state-owned company Administracion Nacional de Usinas y Trasmisiones Electricas (UTE) will invite this month retail and institutional investors on the stock market to invest in the 70 MW wind farm in Colonia Arias, Flores department.
The Uruguayan government along with Astidey SA has inaugurated the Talas de Maciel I onshore wind farm, located 150 km north west of Montevideo.
A project finance loan of up to US$55.65 million has been approved by the Spanish Government for the construction of R del Este's 50 MW Maldonado II wind project in Uruguay.
Akuo Energy, a French independent renewable energy power producer, has completed the entire financing of its Florida II 50 MW wind farm project in Uruguay.
The Inter-American Development Bank (IADB) has approved a US$55.7 million loan to Sky Solar Holdings, Ltd. to finance the construction, operation and maintenance of six photovoltaic solar energy plants in Uruguay.