113 MW wind farm in Australia refinanced for US$150 million
- White & Case
- Herbert Smith Freehills
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG)
- Electricity Generating Public Company Limited (EGCO)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
- ING Bank
- Société Générale
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
Electricity Generating Public Company Limited (EGCO) has secured AUD210 million (US$156.8 million) to refinance Boco Rock wind farm in New South Wales, south-east Australia.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.