$535 million financing for Mexico natural gas pipeline
- Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
- Mizuho Bank
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC)
- Grupo Carso, S.A.B de C.V.
- Mexico's Federal Electricity Commission (CFE)
International lenders have announced the US$535 million permanent financing for a 380-mile natural gas pipeline running between Samalayuca, Chihuahua and Sásabe, Sonora.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.