ACWA Power achieves financial close for 165.5 MWp of solar in Egypt
- ACWA Power
- Chint Group
- Hassan Allam Holding
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
- 67.5 MW solar PV project in Aswan province, Benban
- 70 MW solar PV project in Aswan province, Benban
- 28 MW solar PV project in Aswan province, Benban
ACWA Power has reached financial close of the three solar photovoltaic projects, located in the south of Egypt, with an aggregate capacity of 165.5MWp. The total cost of the projects is US$190 million.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.