AEP to sell four power plants to Blackstone and ArcLight Joint Venture
- American Electric Power (AEP)
- Blackstone Group
- ArcLight Energy
- 1,186 MW Lawrenceburg Generating Station in Lawrenceburg
- 840 MW Waterford Energy Center
- 507 MW Darby Generating Station in Mount Sterling
- 2,665 MW Gen. James M. Gavin Plant in Cheshire
Related M&A Transactions
American Electric Power has signed an agreement to sell four power plants totaling approximately 5,200 MW for approximately US$2.17 billion to a newly formed joint venture of Blackstone and ArcLight Capital Partners LLC.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.