Argentina awards 1.3GW power projects
- Generación Mediterránea SA
- Pampa Energia
- Yacimientos Petrolíferos Fiscales (YPF)
- MSU Energy
- Araucaria Generation
- 105 MW gas-fired power plant in San Pedro
- 113 MW gas-fired power plant in Córdoba
- 138 MW gas-fired plant in Ezeiza
- 198 MW gas-fired facility in El Bracho
- 72 MW cogeneration plnat in La Plata
- 370 MW gas-fired facility in Marcos Paz
- 99 MW gas-fired power plant in Villa Maria
- Two 209 MW gas-fired facilities in Buenos Aires
The Ministry of Energy and Mining, under a Resolution of the Ministry of Electric Power No. 926/2017, has awarded nine projects for a total of 1,304 MW.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.