Brookfield Infrastructure sells stake in largest transmission business in Chile for US$1.3 billion
- Brookfield Infrastructure
- China Southern Power Grid
- Transelec Rentas Holdings S.A.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB)
- British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (bcIMC)
- Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP)
- Banco Santander
- Goodmans LLP
Related M&A Transactions
- China Southern Power Grid International acquires stake in ETC Transmission Holdings from Brookfield Infrastructure
Brookfield Infrastructure has announced that it has completed the sale of its approximate 27.8% interest in ETC Transmission Holdings, S.L. to China Southern Power Grid International (HK) Co., Ltd. for US$1.3 billion.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.