Capital Power acquires 294 MW of power facilities in Canada
- Capital Power Corporation
- Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO)
- Ford Motor Company
- BC Hydro
- Spectra Energy
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC)
- Veresen Inc.
- 84 MW East Windsor Cogeneration Centre natural gas-fired power plant in Ontario
- 400 MW York Energy Centre natural gas-fired power plant in Ontario
- 10 MW waste heat power generation units located in the Saskatchewan segment of Alliance
Related M&A Transactions
Capital Power Corporation has announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire the thermal power business of Veresen Inc., consisting of two gas-fired generation facilities and two waste heat assets.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.