Dynegy sells three power generating assets
- 171 MW Milford gas-fired project in Massachusetts
- 625 MW gas-fired Lee Energy Facility in Dixon
- 165 MW gas-fired project in Dighton
Related M&A Transactions
- Dynegy sells 625 MW gas-fueled facility to Rockland Capital
- Dynegy sells two power plants to Starwood Energy Group
Dynegy reached an agreement to sell its Lee Energy Facility, a 625 MW gas-fueled peaking asset in the PJM ComEd region to an affiliate of Rockland Capital.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.