EDF Solar secures offtaker for 120 MW solar projects in Spain and Portugal
- EDF Group
- 8 MW solar project in Toledo
- 3 MW solar project in Porto
- 50 MW solar project in Castile and León
- 40 MW solar project in Andalusia
- 12 MW solar project in Aragon
Spanish green energy company Holaluz has announced that it has signed a three-year power purchase agreement (PPA) with developer EDF Solar for 120 MW of solar power to be installed across Spain and Portugal.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.