EIB to finance three wind farms in Austria
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- Windkraft Simonsfeld AG
- Erste Group
- European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI)
- 4 MW Hipples II onshore wind project in Lower Austria
- 12.8 MW WP Duernkrut II onshore wind project in Lower Austria
- 20.2 MW Kreuzstetten IV wind farm in Lower Austria
The European Investment Bank (EIB) is providing EUR48 million (US$59.65 million) to finance the construction and operation of three new wind farms in Austria (Kreuzstetten IV, Dürnkrut II and Hipples II) with a total capacity of 39 MW. The facilities will be operated by Windkraft Simonsfeld AG.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.