Enel to acquire five Spanish wind farms in Galicia and Catalonia
- 20 MW Farrapa wind project in Galicia
- 23.5 MW Pousadoiro wind project in Galicia
- 30 MW Les Forques wind project in Catalonia
- 44 MW Montargull wind project in Catalonia
- 14 MW Peña Revolta wind farm in Lugo
Related M&A Transactions
Enel, acting through its Spanish subsidiary Endesa’s local renewable energies company Enel Green Power España (EGPE), has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of Parques Eolicos Gestinver, owner of five wind farms in Spain with a total 132 MW capacity.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.