Financial close for Australian solar farm
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
- Herbert Smith Freehills
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA)
- Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology
- Beijing Jingneng Clean Energy
National Australia Bank Limited (NAB) and Industrial Commercial Bank of China Limited, Sydney Branch (ICBC), have secured CAD26.6 million (US$19.7 million) financing for the Gullen Solar Farm project near Canberra.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.