FirstEnergy to sell natural gas and hydro assets to LS Power Equity Partners
- LS Power Group
- FirstEnergy Corp.
- 638 MW Natural Gas Springdale Generating Facility Units 1-5 in Springdale Township
- 88 MW Natural Gas Chambersburg Generating Facility Units 12-13 in Guildford Township
- 88 MW Natural Gas Gans Generating Facility Units 8-9 in Springhill Township
- 45 MW Natural Gas Hunlock Creek in Hunlock Creek
- 3,003 MW Bath County Hydro Pumped Storage Station in Warm Springs
Related M&A Transactions
FirstEnergy Corp. has announced it has entered into an agreement to sell four competitive natural gas generating plants in Pennsylvania and its competitive portion of a Virginia hydroelectric power station to a subsidiary of LS Power Equity Partners III, LP, of New York.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.