IFC and MIGA approve refinancing package for 250 MW hydropower project in Uganda
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- African Development Bank (AfDB)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- Agence Française de Développement
- KfW Group
- Absa Bank
- BNP Paribas
- Standard Chartered Bank
- International Development Association (IDA)
The Board of Directors of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) have approved a refinancing package for the 250 MW Bujagali hydropower project, located on the Victoria Nile in Uganda. One of the largest power-generation plants in Uganda, the project has been operational since 2012.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.