News / IFC-led consortium refinance 175 MW gas-fired power plant in Mozambique

IFC-led consortium refinance 175 MW gas-fired power plant in Mozambique

🕔 January 24, 2018
Financial close for US$200 million wind farm in Tasmania

Sasol Limited and Electricidade de Moçambique (EDM) have successfully refinanced the Central Térmica de Ressano Garcia S.A. (CTRG) joint venture project, a 175 MW gas-fired power plant in Mozambique. EDM holds a 51% stake in the project, with Sasol holding the remaining 49%.


Existing Subscriber?

If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.

Registration?

IPP Journal Registration



League Tables

IPP Journal accepts project & transaction submissions to ensure that the data we have in our databases is accurate.

Download Submission Form  Download Submission Form

Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter and get in your inbox jobs, news and business opportunities.


Africa PPP 2018
Latin America & Caribbean Gas
Regional Energy

Follow us on Twitter

Infrastructure & PPP news

InfraPPP World