Innergex acquires 250 MW hydropower projects in Canada and Chile
- Ledcor Power Group
- Energia Llaima
- BC Hydro
- 140 MW Duqueco hydropower project in Los Angeles
- 7.5 MW Fitzsimmons Creek hydropower project in Whistler
- 25.3 MW Boulder Creek hydropower project in British Columbia
- 81.4 MW Upper Lillooet River Hydro facility in British Columbia
Related M&A Transactions
- Innergex acquires 33.3% interest in Creek Power Inc. from Ledcor Power Group
- Innergex and Energia Llaima acquire 140 MW Duqueco hydro project
Innergex Renewable Energy Inc. has announced that it has acquired Ledcor Power Group Ltd.’s 33.3% interest in Creek Power Inc., a company that indirectly owns the 7.5 MW Fitzsimmons Creek, 25.3 MW Boulder Creek and 81.4 MW Upper Lillooet River hydropower projects located in British Columbia, Canada, as well as a portfolio of prospective projects.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.