JBIC finances geothermal project in Indonesia
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Japan Bank for International Cooperation
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC)
- Tohoku Electric Power Co.
- Marubeni Corporation
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
- Nippon Export and Investment Insurance (NEXI)
- Mizuho Bank
- PT PLN (Persero)
The Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) has signed a loan agreement with PT Supreme Energy Rantau Dedap (SERD) for project finance amounting up to approximately US$188 million for the Rantau Dedap Geothermal Power Project in Indonesia. SERD is an Indonesian company partially owned by Marubeni Corporation and Tohoku Electric Power Co., Ltd.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.