Macquarie Infrastructure Partners III announces FC of 940 MW power project
- Macquarie Infrastructure & Real Assets (MIRA)
- Siemens Financial Services
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
- Credit Agricole
- Bank of America - Merrill Lynch
- Whitehall Capital Markets
- Chadbourne & Parke
Macquarie Infrastructure Partners III (MIP III), along with Siemens Financial Services (SFS), have entered an agreement to construct Lordstown Energy Center (LEC), a 940 MW combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) electric power generation facility. The LEC site is situated approximately 50 miles southeast of Cleveland, OH, in the village of Lordstown.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.