Mitsui to invest in 2.5 GW gas-fired power project in Thailand
- Mitsui & Co
- Gulf Energy Development Company Limited (GED)
- Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT)
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems (MHPS)
- Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC)
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- PTT Exploration & Production Plc
Mitsui & Co., Ltd. has announced that it has entered into a project finance agreement for a gas-fired thermal power generation project jointly promoted with Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited, a leading private sector electric power company in Thailand.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.