NextEnergy Solar Fund acquires solar portfolio from Low Carbon
- Low Carbon
- NextEnergy Solar Fund (NESF)
- 38.1 MW Great Wilbraham solar project in Cambridgeshire
- 18.9 MW Branston solar project in Lincolnshire
- 10.1 MW Bottom Plain solar project in Dorset
- 9 MW Emberton solar project in Buckinghamshire
- 8.2 MW Berwick in East Sussex
Related M&A Transactions
NextEnergy Solar Fund (NESF) announced in early April the signing of the share purchase agreement to acquire a portfolio of five operating plants totalling 84.2MWp for a total net consideration of £97.9 million (including transaction costs) plus working capital.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.