Ørsted halts development of 900 MW wind projects in Taiwan
- Ørsted (former DONG Energy)
- The Taiwan Power Company (Taipower)
- 605 MW Changhua 1 offshore wind farm
- 295 MW Changhua 2 offshore wind project
- 2,400 MW Greater Changhua offshore wind project
Ørsted has announced that it is pausing and revisiting all activity related to the Changhua 1 and 2a wind projects in Taiwan, including project timelines and supply chain commitments and contracts.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.