Powering Australian Renewables Fund achieves financial close of Silverton Wind Farm
- AGL Energy Limited
- Queensland Investment Corporation (QIC)
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC)
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG)
- Société Générale
- DBS Bank
- GE General Electric
- Civil & Allied Technical Construction Pty Ltd (CATCON)
Related M&A Transactions
AGL Energy Limited has announced that it has reached financial close on the sale of the 200 MW Silverton wind farm project in western New South Wales, to the Powering Australian Renewables Fund, a partnership between AGL, QIC and Future Fund for the development of approximately 1,000 MW of large-scale renewable energy projects.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.