Statoil to take over as operator of the Sheringham Shoal Offshore Wind Farm
- Equinor (formerly Statoil)
- Green Investment Group Ltd (GIG) (former UK Green Investment Bank)
- 317 MW Sheringham Shoal Wind Farm in Norfolk
- 1.2 GW Dogger Bank Teesside A offshore wind farm on the North Sea
- 1.2 GW Dogger Bank Teesside B offshore wind farm on the North Sea
Related M&A Transactions
Statoil and Statkraft have signed a letter of intent that Statoil takes over as operator of the Sheringham Shoal Offshore Wind Farm from January 2017. Statoil will also through this deal increase its share in the Dogger Bank projects.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.