World Bank Board Approves US$100 million for Large-Scale Solar Parks in India
- World Bank
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA)
- Clean Technology Fund
- 250 MW Mandsaur solar project in Madhya Pradesh
- 250 MW solar project in Rewa, Madhya Pradesh (ACME Solar)
- 250 MW solar project in Rewa, Madhya Pradesh (Solenergie Power)
The World Bank Board has approved US$100 million to help India increase its power generation capacity through cleaner, renewable energy sources.
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this article in full.