Sembcorp buys stake in TPCIL from Gayatri

Transaction description

Sembcorp Industries has announced that its shareholding in Thermal Powertech Corporation India (TPCIL) has increased from 49% to 65%. The remaining 35% is owned by Gayatri Energy Ventures, a wholly-ow...

Transaction details

Organizations

Economic info.

List of all the transaction updates

Transaction updates

Content locked

In order to view this content, you must have a full subscription or a transactions subscription. You can check all the benefits of becoming a member and purchase a subscription on our membership page.